Excelsior Thermal Spa
Inaugurated in 1907, the building was originally constructed to house the Excelsior municipal casino and concert café, designed by architect Giulio Bernardini.
The large Art Nouveau hall was transformed into a thermal spa by Ugo Giovannozzi in 1915 by adding a building for complementary water treatments.
However, this structure was demolished in 1968 and replaced by a modern four-storey building where spa treatments mainly related to inhalation therapy are held.
This facility is currently not open to the public.