Regina Thermal Spa
Built between 1923 and 1927 by Ugo Giovanozzi, this spa stands on a small hill within the gardens of the Tettuccio spa.
There is an external portico flanking the entire building, made entirely of Travertine marble from quarries in the nearby town of Monsummano Terme, with an accessible panoramic terrace.
Inside, the Regina thermal water flowed into a decorated pool and was used for hydropinic therapy.
At present, this facility is no longer in use, however, the thermal water from the Regina spring is still accessible from the marble basins for drinking, located under the Tettuccio porch.